You’ll need to register a Connect account before you can sign in and view your assignments. Ask your instructor to provide you with your course section Web address. It should look something like
http://www.mcgrawhillconnect.com/class/coursename or http://www.mcgraw-hillconnect.com/class/coursename
where coursename represents the unique name your instructor is using for your course section.
- Open your Web browser and use the Web address your instructor gave you to access the Connect web site. You’ll see the following web page appear.
The course name, section and instructor name is displayed in the middle. If this is not your section, please contact your instructor for the Web address for your course. Each section has its own unique Web address.
- Click the Register Now button in the middle to access the Student Registration page.
- Enter a valid email address and click Submit. We’ll check to see if you already have an account setup with McGraw-Hill. If you have, you’ll be prompted to login using the email address you entered. If you can’t remember your password click the I can’t remember my password link to have Connect send you an email containing your password to that email address.
- Now, you can choose to enter a Registration Code if you already have one, or to Buy Online. If you choose to Buy Online, you will go through the online purchase process before you continue.
- Next, fill out all the required information on the Create an Account page. You’ll also need to accept the McGraw-Hill service agreement by checking the *I accept checkbox.
- Click the Complete My Registration button when have completed the account information.
A confirmation page appears letting you know you’ve been registered and that an email message has been sent to you containing your username and password.
- Click Go to Connect now to automatically be signed in and access your course assignments.