Instructor Sign In
Once you have contacted McGraw-Hill to set up a new Connect account, you can use the Connect main home page or a product-specific home page to log in:
Note: for previous users of Homework Manager for Economics, “Homework Manager” application is now “Connect.” You can use the URLs above or the old URL (www.mhhm.com) to access Connect.
To sign in:
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register your Connect account.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
The My Courses page is displayed listing your courses. See the Add Course section for details on adding additional courses to your account.
If you forgot your password:
- Click the Forgot your password? link located under the E-mail and Password fields. The Forgot Password page appears.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register your Connect account and click Submit.
- If we have your e-mail address on file already, you will be prompted to enter your new password and answer your security question to verify your identity.
- Enter your new password into each of the password fields and answer the security question you selected during registration.
- Click Submit. Your password is reset and you are automatically signed into Connect.
If your e-mail address is not found, or you can not answer your security question, please visit the Support website at www.mhhe.com/support for help. Support’s hours and telephone number can be found at this site.