This book lays a strong foundation for successful management of organizations based on time tested Total Quality Management concepts. It is targeted at the students-the future leaders of this country.
Student-friendly style and large number of cases and examples from Indian, Japanese, and European organizations make this book a must read for any student interested in TQM.
- Comprehensive treatment of all faces of TQM – Leadership, Continuous process improvement, Employee involvement and empowerment, Supplier parterneship and Societal impact.
- Exclusive chapter on Six Sigma giving its linkages to Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing & TQM.
- Comprehensive treatment of ISO 9000, QS 9000 & EMS 14000.
- Practical tips and cases from the Indian, Japanese and Western scenarios – Sundaram Clayton, ETDC, SAS International Ltd, Toyota, Wipro Technologies, Dupont, Essar Engineering, MRC bearings, and many more.
- Detailed converge of Balanced scorecard.