Connect is a web-based platform that helps you connect with your coursework. Connect includes many features that will help you learn faster, study more effectively and retain more knowledge.
- Interactive end of chapter questions – selected questions and problems from the end of chapter material in your book are available online.
- Chapter revision quizzes – quick multiple choice questions help consolidate learning, with instant feedback and grading.
- PowerPoint presentations – useful chapter summary information and great for revision.
Connect Plus offers all the features of Connect with an integrated eBook. You can purchase this option online (12 month subscription).
Academic lecturers have access to a range of additional resources and support.
Connect is the one-stop-shop for all student and lecturer resources relating to this title. Connect allows lecturers to set up, assign and grade assignments online! Pre-built assignments save teaching time and an optional integrated eBook means students can learn whenever and wherever they want.
In addition to all student resources, lecturers have password protected access to:
- Pre-built assignments – selected interactive questions from the end of chapter material are set up as ‘pre-built assignments’ and are available for assignment for practice and homework with no further effort.
- Interactive question banks – a complete bank of questions are available to supplement the pre-built assignments, allowing you to create quizzes and tests easily.
- Algorithmic questions – algorithmic questions are available with this title, this means that each student sees a different version of the question.
- Instructor’s manual – a great place to find new lecture ideas, the IM has chapter outlines and other lecture materials as well as detailed solutions for all end of chapter problems.
- Digital image library – all illustrations and tables are available as digital files for use in teaching materials.
- Word versions of the interactive testbank.
Introducing the new generation content builder for today’s educators. McGraw-Hill Create™ provides a simple way for instructors to customise their courses. Easily pull together material from different sources to create textbooks tailored to your course. McGraw-Hill Create™ allows you to teach your course, your way! www.mcgrawhillcreate.com.au.
- If you prefer not to use Connect the following course content can be provided as Blackboard, WebCT or Moodle cartridges for your convenience:
- Instructor’s manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Standard testbank in Word (note: this does not include Connect-specific resources like pre-built quizzes, algorithmic questions or interactive end of chapter material)
- Digital image library.
Please contact your McGraw-Hill sales representative for more information about available instructor resources.