DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLAS to accompany, Accounting: The Basis for Business Decision, 12/e by Williams/Haka/Bettner/Meigs
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE!
- From your desktop, RIGHT click and select “NEW” and “Create Folder” and name this folder “GLAS.”
- Log onto the internet and goto www.mhhe.com/williams_basis_12e
- Click on “Student Center”
- Click on “Download GLAS”
NOTE: You will need a program called “WinZip” to download the new GLAS file. Under the “GLAS Files” link, there is a link to download WinZip Evaluation Version for free. Many computers come with WinZip. If you do not have it currently, you will need to download it prior to completing Step 5.
- Click on “GLAS Files”
- A box will pop up. Choosed, “Save to Disk” (Depending on connection speed, the download will take 1 to 5 minutes).
- Close all open programs. After the download, there should be an icon on your desktop entitled, “Glas.zip” Click on this file.
- On the menu bar, click the “Extract” icon.
- 9 Under the “Folders/Drivers” box, click on “Glas,” which is the folder you created in Step One. Then click on the “Extract” button to the right. YOU ARE NOW DONE!
USING THE PROGRAM (For first and all subsequent uses)
GLAS Files (1300.0K)
Click here to download the latest revised version of the software included on the Student CD. This download is in the ZIP format, and will need to be unzipped to be installed. Click here to download WinZip.
-Open the folder “Glas” that you created in Step One.
-In the folder there should be a file entitled, “Glas4win.exe”
-Clicking on this will open the GLAS program.