(See related pages)
- What is a philosophy of education, and why should it be important to you?
- How do teacher-centered philosophies of education differ from student-centered philosophies of education?
- What are some major philosophies of education in the United States today?
- How are these philosophies reflected in school practices?
- What are some of the psychological and cultural factors influencing education?
- What were the contributions of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle to Western philosophy, and how is their legacy reflected in education today?
- How do metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, political philosophy, aesthetics, and logic factor into a philosophy of education?