|The Research Process: An Overview|
After reading this chapter, you should understand . . .
- Research is decision- and dilemma-centered.
- The clarified research question is the result of careful exploration and analysis and sets the direction for the research project.
- How value assessments and budgeting influence the process for proposing research and, ultimately, research design.
- What is included in research design, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
- Research process problems to avoid.