Installation Walkthrough Videos
Before you begin, view the Show-Me walkthrough movies to learn how to install Medisoft Advanced Version 16 and the Student Data Files for your operating system.
Installing the “CIMO7e” Student Data File
- Download the Student AtHome Installation Instructions
. When it has finished downloading, open the file on your computer and print it.
- Click on the link for the CIMO7e
file and download the file to your computer desktop. This installer provides the patient database you will use to complete the Medisoft exercises in the textbook. (This file was updated on 04/07/11)
- Extract the files from CIMO7e.zip to your computer desktop using WinZip or another zip file extraction program.
- Follow the instructions in the Student AtHome Installation Instructions
document to install the Student Data Files on the computer.
- Do NOT to try to open the “CIMO7e” student data file until you have opened Medisoft first!
Installing Medisoft Advanced Version 16
Instructor Version: If you are using Medisoft at school, you do not need to install the Medisoft software, as your instructor will do this for you.
Student At-Home Version: If you are using the Student At-Home Version on your home computer, you will need to install both the Medisoft software and the “CIMO7e” Student Data File (described above).
- Download and print the Student AtHome Installation Instructions
document for your reference. (Questions about the necessary system requirements? Click here.)
- Place the Student At-Home CD in your CD drive.
- Follow the instructions in the PDF document to install the software.
- Remember to go to the instructions above to install the “CIMO7e” Student Data File if your computer does not have it.
Restore a chapter backup file Please view the attached walkthrough video for help with the backup and restore process in Medisoft. (The Guide mentioned at the end is something your instructor should have and not something you need.)
BACKUP RESTORE (3303.0K)
NEED HELP? Contact the Digital CARE Support Team.
Visit our Digital CARE Support website at www.mhhe.com/support. Browse our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), product documentation, and/or contact a CARE support representative. The Digital CARE Support Team is available Sunday through Friday.