Based on Sanjit Mitra's extensive teaching and research experience, Digital Signal Processing, A Computer Based Approach, fourth edition, is written with the reader in mind. The book is intended for a course on digital signal processing for seniors or first-year graduate students. This highly popular book introduces the tools used in the analysis and design of discrete-time systems for signal processing.
Key features of the fourth edition include:
- The extensive use of MATLAB®-based examples.
- A major reorganization of material. Chapters 2, 3, and 4 have been reorganized into three new chapters.
- Worked-out examples have been included to explain new and difficult concepts and to expose the reader to real-life signal processing problems.
- The inclusion of new topics.
- A CD that accompanies the textbook includes all of the MATLAB programs.