Online Learning Center (OLC) www.mhhe.com/futrell09: Every supplement feature will now be included on the OLC. This will include the following:
- Power Point Presentations : A state-of-the-art program offering hundreds of lecture slides. These slides can be customized for any course.
- Test Bank -Word files of the test bank will be included on the OLC.
- Electronic Version of the Instructor's Manual.
- EZ Test Online: The OLC provides a link to the EZ Test website at www.eztestonline.com .
Instructors will log in with the same username/password used to order comps on www.mhhe.com. (If your instructor does not have a mhhe.com username/password, you will need to create an account for them.) Once logged on, instructors search for their book-in-use and create their test online, within the EZ Test system. Since the system is internet based, the instructor's account and the exams housed within their account are accessible where ever they can access the internet (home, office, or the classroom).
- PageOut is McGraw-Hill's unique point-and click course Website tool, enabling you to create a full-featured, professional quality course Website without knowing HTML coding. With PageOut you can post your syllabus online, assign McGraw-Hill Online Learning Center or eBook content, add links to important off-site resources, and maintain student results in the online grade book. You can send class announcements, copy your course site to share with colleagues, and upload original files. PageOut is free for every McGraw-Hill/Irwin user and, if your short on time, we even have a team ready to help you create your site!
You can customize this text. McGraw-Hill/Primis Online's digital database offers you the flexibility to customize your course including material from the largest online collection of textbooks, readings, and cases. Primis leads the way in customized eBooks with hundreds of titles available at prices that save your students over 20% off bookstore prices. Additional information is available at 800-228-0634.
ProSelling Videos: (ISBN 0073347396) ProSelling Videos provide several hours of role-plays, exercises, examples of selling techniques, and industry sales training programs. These segments illustrate how students will incorporate text materials into creating their class sales role-plays and show how textbook content relates to the sales world. There are also several segments that are new to the tenth edition video package that give real-life profiles of salesperson in different companies and industries.
Day in the Life: Roerig-
Day in the Life: 3M
Case 2-1, Scott Patterson, Perfect Solutions (Ethics)
Case 2-2, Sally and Kara, Sales Hype (Ethics)
Case 4-3, Samantha Wells, Vermex, Inc.*
Case 5-A5, Perry Ackerman, FreshFruit, Inc.*
Case 7-3, Ellen St. James, Telemax, Inc.*
Case 10-3, Dumping Inventory
Case 12-4, Steve Santana, Corlane's Hospital Services
Case 13-3, George McGinnis, Wingate Paper*
Cereal Consumer Sales (Student Role-Play #1)
ACT! Distributor Sales (Student Role-Play #2)
Copier B2B Sales (Student Role-Play #3)
Aon: Relationship Selling (Risk Management Insurance)
Personal Selling: Helping Customers Solve Problems
Reebok: Relationship Selling and Customer Value
GPI Procurement Services: Maintaining Crucial Client ' s through Relationship Selling