|Dealing with Conflict|
After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Describe the three ego states of transactional analysis.
2. Explain the three types of transactions.
3. Identify the differences between passive, aggressive, and assertive behavior.
4. List the four steps of assertive behavior.
5. Explain when a conflict exists.
6. State when and how to use five conflict management styles.
7. List the steps of initiating, responding to, and mediating conflict resolutions.
8. Define the following 14 key terms (in order of appearance in the chapter):