|Business in a Borderless World|
Premium content available for purchase is identified in the left-hand Navigation Menu by the asterisk (*) which precedes the content name. Premium
Content on this OLC includes:
1. Self-Assessments (Course-wide Content)After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
2. Test Your Knowledge (Course-wide Content)
3. McFarlane Companies (Course-wide Content)
4. McFarlane Video Quizzes (Course-wide Content)
5. Podcasts (Course-wide Content)
6. Narrated Slides (Chapter Content)
7. iPod Content (Chapter Content)
8. EOC Videos (Chapter Content)
- Explore some of the factors within the international trade environment that influence business.
- Investigate some of the economic, legal-political, social, cultural, and technological barriers to international business.
- Specify some of the agreements, alliances, and organizations that may encourage trade across international boundaries.
- Summarize the different levels of organizational involvement in international trade.
- Contrast two basic strategies used in international business.
- Assess the opportunities and problems facing a small business considering expanding into international markets.