|Individual Differences and Work Behavior|
Premium content available for purchase is identified in the left-hand Navigation Menu by the asterisk (*) which precedes the content name. Premium Content on this OLC includes:
1. Manager's Hot Seat (Course-wide Content)
2. Self-Assessment Exercises (Course-wide Content)
3. Test Your Knowledge Exercises (Course-wide Content)
After completing Chapter 3, you should be able to:
- Identify the major individual variables that influence work behavior.
- Understand how diversity is influencing the workplace.
- Explain what an attitude is and identify its three components.
- Discuss the relationship between job satisfaction and performance.
- Describe the major forces influencing personality.
- Identify the Big Five personality dimensions.
- Discuss several important personality factors.