Respected for its inclusive coverage of AAMA, AMT, NHA, NOCTI, CAAHEP and SCANS, Booth’s new fourth edition now provides the 2010 ABHES Standards, Preparation for Certification boxes, Electronic Health Record activities, enhanced administrative coverage, and a completely revised workbook.
- NEW! 2010 ABHES and 2008 CAAHEP standards now open each chapter.
- NEW! Preparation for Certification boxes provide guidance to students by highlighting crucial content for the CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), and CMAS certification examinations.
- NEW! Competency Work Products, including sample documentation forms for student practice, are now found in the newly designed workbook.
- Revised! Procedure Competency Checklists in the workbook now include the specific CAAHEP and ABHES standards.
New Digital Resources
- New! ACTIVSim Medical Assisting is an entirely Web-based patient simulator that provides real world cases and a variety of virtual patients. It gives extensive individualized feedback, providing a realistic clinical experience.