|Achieving Business Results through Effective Meetings|
Premium content available for purchase is identified in the left-hand Navigation Menu by the asterisk (*) which precedes the content name. Premium Content on this OLC includes:
1. Manager's Hot Seat (Course-wide Content)
2. Self-Assessment Exercises (Course-wide Content)
3. Test Your Knowledge Exercises (Course-wide Content)
After reading this chapter, the reader will be able to:
- Decide whether a meeting is necessary.
- Invite the appropriate people to a meeting.
- Choose an appropriate medium (face-to-face, virtual) for a meeting.
- Determine a clear goal and prepare an agenda that will keep team members on task during a meeting.
- Ensure everyone is prepared for the meeting.
- Keep meetings running efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure a team's next and future meetings will be effective.