Upon completion of this lesson, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the benefits of a knowledge management system.
- List the characteristics of an effective knowledge base.
- Explain the difference between reactive and proactive knowledge management.
- Describe the four components of a solution.
- Discuss the knowledge management process.
- Describe the methods for searching a knowledge base.
- Discuss the effect of knowledge management on help desk metrics.
- Discuss barriers to effective knowledge management.