1. List the botanical extracts in five household products or drugs.
2. Why are bryophytes much smaller than most vascular plants?
3. What evolutionary developments enabled seedless vascular plants to invade new habitats?
4. What advantage did the development of seeds offer in early plant evolution?
5. Some scientists claim that a geological catastrophe, such as an asteroid impact, killed the dinosaurs. If this is true, how might angiosperms have survived such a catastrophe?
6. Michael Crighton’s novel and its film adaptation, Jurassic Park, featured large herbivorous dinosaurs and huge ferns. What organisms might have been featured if the film had been Cretaceous Park? What if it had been Tertiary Park?
7. Why might carnivorous plants live primarily in damp area?Click Here For The Answers