1. What is the difference between a macronutrient and a micronutrient?
2. How do plants obtain carbon and nitrogen?
3. How do the cells of xylem and phloem differ?
4. Describe how cavitation harms a plant.
5. Distinguish between cohesion and adhesion.
6. At which points in the transport of water and nutrients in plants do the following processes occur?
b. active transport
7. Describe the paths of water an dissolved minerals into xylem in a root.
8. How does xylem flow influence phloem flow?
9. Distinguish between a source and a sink.
10. What are the applications of phytoremediation and rhizosecretion?Click Here for the Answers