1. What are some examples of ways that plants respond to the environment?
2. How do gibberellins and auxins differ in their actions?
3. Describe how ion movement can cause plant movement.
4. What effects do red light and blue light have on plants?
5. How do auxins and cytokinins interact in apical dominance?
6. How does a tropism differ from a nastic movement?
7. What are three effects of phytochrome?
8. What are three factors that can release a plant from dormancy?
9. What is the difference between photoperiodism and a circadian rhythm such as photonasty?Click Here For The Answers
1. What is a hormone?
2. What are three ways that plants grown under microgravity conditions are different from plants grown in the presence of gravity?
3. How do phototropism and heliotropism differ? How are they alike?
Click Here For The Answers