1. Why don't all cells of a multicellular organism have the same pattern of surface features?
2. Cite an illustration of how the cell membrane is a dynamic rather than a static structure.
3. List three ways that cells maintain their shape in the face of changing extracellular solute concentrations.
4. Endocytosis provides a general route for a substance to enter a cell. How can this process be more selective?
5. What are the functions of the following proteins: a. tubulin b. dynein c. actin d. myosin
6. Describe the structure and components of a plant cell wall.
7. Why is a cell wall not simply a static box?
8. What symptoms might result in a person lacking a type of integrin? Click Here For The Answers