1. How does a community differ from an ecosystem?
2. How does a habitat differ from a niche? How does a fundamental niche differ from a realized niche? Describe your habitat and niche.
3. How can two species share the same habitat?
4. Describe and give examples of four types of symbiotic relationships.
5. What adaptations do prey use to avoid predators?
6. What is a keystone species?
7. Distinguish between primary and secondary succession.
8. What are the components of ecosystems?
9. How do organisms return water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus to the abiotic environment?Click Here For The Answers
1. Why is a food web a more accurate description of predator-prey relationships in an ecosystem than a food chain?
2. At what trophic level does a vegetarian eat, compared to a person who eats meat?
3. Distinguish between gross and net primary production.
4. How can an organism be both a producer and a consumer?
5. What do ecological pyramids of energy, numbers, and biomass measure?
Click Here For The Answers